MA-ARGI EF Tablet
L-arginine Effervescent 1.5 gm Tablet– MA-ARGI EF Tablets is an amino acid that is largely consumed as a precursor in the body’s protein synthesis. It keeps the immune system healthy and functioning properly. It s also used during pregnancy to treat angina (chest discomfort), peripheral vascular disease, erectile dysfunction, and elevated blood pressure and protein in the urine (pre-eclampsia). Peripheral vascular disease is caused by blood channel constriction, which reduces blood flow to the limbs.
L-Arginine Tablets work as a protein building block. When taken as a supplement, L-Arginine is converted by the body into nitric oxide. This nitric oxide molecule dilates blood arteries and increases blood flow. M L-Arginine Tablets’s vasodilating activity is especially important in the treatment of cardiac problems caused by arterial plaque build-up, blood clots, and platelet clumping. As a result, it aids in the treatment of hypertension, angina, and peripheral vascular disease.
Uses of L-Arginine Tablets
L ARGININE Tablet provides amino acids that are essential for normal muscle, connective tissue, and skin growth and development. They aid in the maintenance of muscle tone and strength and play an important part in the production of energy in our bodies and are utilized in bodybuilding to enhance muscle mass. To get the most out of your medication, strictly follow your doctor’s directions.
The tablet is highly safe to use and tend to show quick and positive results. It is very rare for you to feel any side effect arising, yet in case you feel any symptoms showing and making you worried, contact your doctor in an instant.
Some common symptoms include:
- Abdominal pain
- Low blood pressure
- Inform your doctor if you have any allergies or if you have taken L-arginine before also.
- Before starting your treatment with this tablet, let your doctor know about your medical history of asthma, gout, cirrhosis, kidney diseases, recent heart attack, low blood pressure, and herpes.
- You should give it to children only if it is prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol while on the treatment with this medicine.
- Ginkgo Biloba, garlic, and Asian ginseng might interact with L Arginine.
Dosage and storage
- The dosage and duration of the medicine would be decided by your doctor.
- Do not miss or overdose on the medicine as it can cause severe side effects.
- Keep the tablets out of children’s reach.
- Store L-Arginine Tablets in a cool and dry place.