ADORCAL CC Tablet
Calcium citrate malate- 250mg + Vitamin D3-100IU + folic acid-50mcg Tablets- ADORCAL CC Tablet is helpful in treating calcium deficiency. Belonging to the class of nutritional supplements the medication helps in normalizing the calcium levels in the blood. If the person is not able to get enough calcium from the diet then the composition of the medication acts as a supplement that helps in curing the deficiency. The deficiency of calcium leads to various health-related issues including osteoporosis (weak and brittle bones), muscle disease, etc.
The composition of Calcium Citrate Malate, Vitamin D3, and Folic Acid Tablets helps the person in normalizing the levels of calcium. With the help of the medication, the bones are able to gain strength. Acting as a nutritional supplement, the weak and the brittle bones get a sufficient amount of calcium. The essential nutrients which are required for the formation of the bones are provided with the help of this medication.
Uses Of Calcium Citrate Malate, Vitamin D3, and Folic Acid Tablets
The composition of the medication helps in increasing the strength of the bones by treating the deficiency related to calcium. Acting as a nutritional supplement the weak and the brittle bones are provided the strength. The levels of the calcium which help to maintain the strength of the bones are normalized with the help of this medication. The levels of calcium in the blood are maintained with the help of this medication. Due to the normalized calcium levels, the bones are able to gain strength.
Directions For Use
To treat the deficiency of calcium the person is advised to take the tablet with food or as directed by the doctor. The tablet is to be swallowed as a whole with a glass of water. It is advised to consult the doctor for use during the treatment.
Side Effects Of Calcium Citrate Malate, Vitamin D3, and Folic Acid Tablets
Although the composition of the medication helps the person in treating the calcium deficiency, still there are some common side effects that can occur after the intake of the tablet :
- Stomach upset
Precautions To Be Taken
There are some common precautions which are as follows to be considered by almost every person.
- If the person is allergic to the supplements of the medication including the vitamin D3 then he is advised to consult the doctor before its use
- The medication can cause some the negative effects in children so it is considered to consult the doctor before giving them
- Interaction of the medication with the antibiotics is possible, so it is considered best to avoid the antibiotics during the treatment.
- The person suffering from kidney stones is advised to consult the doctor to avoid any negative effects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is the composition of Calcium Citrate Malate, Vitamin D3, and Folic Acid Tablets a habit-forming medication?
No, although the composition of the medication is not a habit-forming medication it is best to undergo the treatment as long as the doctor has suggested.
- What special advice should the person follow while taking the composition of the medication?
During the treatment, the person is advised to monitor his calcium and vitamin D levels frequently. If he sees any irregularity in the levels then the doctor should be consulted immediately.