BETALYTE-40 SR Tablets
Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride Tablets – BETALYTE-40 SR Tablets are used for treating peripheral vascular diseases and preventing premature labor pain. The peripheral vascular diseases including the Raynaud’s phenomenon, poor blood flow to the brain, asteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), etc are treated with the help of this medication. The other conditions which involve poor blood flow in the blood vessels are also treated with the help of this medication.
The composition of Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride Tablets helps treat peripheral vascular diseases by relaxing and widening the blood vessels. The relaxed blood vessels help in improving the circulation of the blood. The smooth muscles of the uterus are relaxed and the contradictions in the uterus are prevented with the help of this medication. When the contradictions in the uterus are prevented then the premature labor is prevented providing relief to the woman.
Uses Of Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride Tablets
The composition of the medication helps in making the woman comfortable by treating her peripheral vascular disease and preventing premature labor. The medication helps in improving the flow of blood to the brain. The blocked veins in the legs are opened with the help of this medication. After the intake of the medication, the blocked blood vessels are widened and relaxed. The blood circulation is improved with the help of this medication. The woman suffering from premature labor can take the help of this medication as it totally acts on the pain providing relief to the woman.
Directions For Use
For the best use of the medication, the person is advised to take it on the empty stomach or as advised by the doctor by swallowing it with a glass of water.
Side Effects Of Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride Tablets
The intake of the medication makes the person suffer from the following side effects :
- Stomach upset
Precautions To Be Taken
Almost for every person, the following side effects are to be taken care of :
- If the person has less blood pressure ie less than 90 mm of Hg then he is advised to inform the doctor before the use of the medication.
- Before going for any dental or other surgery it is advised to inform the surgeon that the person is undergoing the treatment of this medication.
- For the best and the speedy recovery the person is advised to change his lifestyle habits and should follow the instructions of the doctor.
- To avoid the unpleasant side effects the person is advised not to stop the use of the medication on his own.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can the person consume alcohol while undergoing the treatment of Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride Tablets?
The consumption of alcohol should be avoided during the treatment of this medication. If the person consumes alcohol then he may suffer from increased drowsiness.
- Does the use of the medication cause low blood pressure (hypotension)?
Yes, the use of the medication can make the person suffer from low blood pressure. Hypotension can make the person sleepy so the person is advised to rise up slowly and not start to walk immediately. To avoid the increase or decrease of the blood pressure it is advised to monitor the blood pressure on a regular basis.
Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride Tablets