HB- PYRO Tablets
Description of Iron Pyrophosphate Liposomal with Vit-C, Vit. B12 and Folic Acid Tablet – HB- Pyro Tablets are intended to treat anaemia and assist in the production of blood in the body. It helps your body make and maintain new cells, as well as prevent DNA mutations that could lead to cancer. It aids in the creation of new blood cells in the body and is effective in the treatment of several types of anaemia.
The tablet aids the body in the production of collagen, which is necessary for the formation of skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels. Vitamin C is necessary for wound healing, bone repair, and maintenance. Iron aids in the transfer of oxygen throughout the body as well as red blood cell synthesis. Iron Pyrophosphate Liposomal with Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, and Folic Acid Tablet, when taken together, heals nutritional deficiencies and promotes overall health.
Iron Pyrophosphate Liposomal with Vit-C, Vit. B12 and Folic Acid Tablet Uses
This product contains a mineral (iron) as well as three vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin B12, and folic acid). It is used to treat or prevent a deficiency in these nutrients that might occur as a result of certain medical diseases (such as anaemia, pregnancy, poor diet, surgery recovery). Iron is an essential mineral for the body’s production of red blood cells.
Iron absorption from the stomach is improved by vitamin C. Vitamin B12 is necessary for the correct functioning of the blood, cells, and neurons. Folic acid is required for the formation of healthy cells, particularly red blood cells. To avoid spinal cord birth abnormalities, women of reproductive age should consume enough folic acid, either through food or supplementation.
Side Effects Iron Pyrophosphate Liposomal with Vit-C, Vit. B12 and Folic Acid Tablet
The tablets are highly safe to use and do not have any severe side effects. To be on the safer side, make sure to use it in the right dose for the time decided by your doctor. Some of the common side effects of the tablet include:
- Upset stomach
- Allergic reactions
Although these side effects are temporary and will reside as the body gets used to the medicine, in case they prolong, contact your doctor and stop taking the tablets.
- Make sure you are not allergic to any of the active or non-active ingredients of the tablets. If you have taken the tablets already and have experienced any inconvenience, talk to your doctor.
- If you have high iron levels, pernicious anaemia, haemolytic anaemia, metabolic abnormalities, stomach/intestinal issues, kidney or liver issues, tell your doctor.
- Make sure to let your doctor know about the other medicines that you might be taking already so he knows if these tablets are safe for you to use.
Dosage and storage
- Your doctor will choose the medicine’s dosage and duration.
- Do not forget to take your medicine or take too much of it because it can cause serious negative effects.
- Keep tablets out of reach of children.
- L-Arginine Tablets should be kept in a cool, dry location.